style

Emma & Roe

September 22, 2017

A new season means a change of style and, well for me, some new accessories. I’m not usually a big jewellery girl, but a good bracelet never did any harm. I’m not sure about you but I am often very fickle when it comes to jewellery. Most days I like to keep things pretty minimal but on special occasions I want a good statement piece. The problem is I can never really decide on one piece to wear every day but I also don’t want to spend endlessly on new jewellery every week. This is why charm bracelets were the answer.

I recently was introduced to Emma & Roe – a subsidiary brand of the Michael Hill group. They have their own range and collection that you can check out at Emma & Roe Charm collection they offer some pretty cool premade charm bracelets for those who want something like a starter bracelet. They also offer pendants, rings and earrings as well as enabling you to customise your own charm bracelet should you wish to do so.

If you have been following my blog for a while you’d know how obsessed I am with pink items and since Spring goes so well with blush pinks and feminine pieces I thought the Pink Glass Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet
would be perfect. I picked this because it’s a fantastic starter bracelet with just the right amount of pink charms I need in my life. This bracelet has a pink Murano glass charm in the centre and is flanked by six other charms created in sterling silver.

A few other charms I chose to add to the starter bracelet was a pink enamel heart charm. I thought this was uber cute and to finish filling in my bracelet I also got the silver dice charm.

Charm bracelets are so versatile because if you ever get bored you can simply alternate with the colouring scheme or the charms you pick to go into the bracelet. What would you put on your charm bracelet?

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply Helen Chik September 23, 2017 at 3:39 PM

I love the idea of personalisation and charms just add sentimental value because each one can have a different meaning for a special occasion! I think we all know your obsession with pink girl 😉 you should get your hair back to pink again – it was amazing!!

Helen xx

• Reply Britta September 23, 2017 at 4:43 PM

Charm bracelets are such a perfect way to add a personal touch. I have a similar one and every charms symbolize something of someone special in my life.
    I love that you added your signature pink to your charm bracelet. It is such a beautiful color all year around, but especially where you live going into spring and summer.
    Xo
    Britta

• Reply Christine Kong September 23, 2017 at 9:06 PM

I am totally with you regarding jewelry and everyday pieces. This charm bracelet is so perfect and can be worn everyday or as a statement piece. Charm bracelets are making a comeback and this collection by Emma & Roe is too darling. Love that they have the pink glass! It would make a great gift idea too! Xoxo, Christine

• Reply Vanessa September 24, 2017 at 6:31 PM

Amazing! I can truly relate to this. You will rarely ever see me with lots of jewelry for any casual day. The only time I really go into my fancy pieces is when I have to go to certain events. And nowadays, simple jewelry can be quite pricy. These bracelets seem wonderful as an easy everyday wear but also to help you look chic and put together, love it!

• Reply Manda September 25, 2017 at 5:29 AM

Emma & Roe Charm Collection is so beautiful! I love charm bracelets and my husband gets me a new charm every big occasion that we have! I love the special memories tied to each charm and he loves that he knows exactly what to get me. I’m like you in the fact that I’m pretty minimal when it comes to my jewelry too! So did this bracelet come with a few charms and then you can add to it? If so, I think that’s wonderful! I would have like to have started mine with a few basic must-have charms!

Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

• Reply Michelle September 25, 2017 at 5:40 AM

Always yes to pink! Love this bracelet, Mandy. It’s so delicate and perfect for Spring! I’m also not a day to day jewelry person but when I put something on it’s usually a statement piece too. I love that you can customize this – it makes it so much more special 🙂
    XO

• Reply Jacqueline September 25, 2017 at 3:55 PM

I love that you can personalize it! That is such a deal breaker for me when getting accessories! I too have trouble trying to figure out what to wear on the daily! It’s definitely perfect for spring 🙂 I’ve never heard of Emma & Roe but will have to check them out!

• Reply Sheree September 26, 2017 at 5:05 AM

This charm bracelet is absolutely exquisite! I love the idea of having a bracelet that you can personalize and add your own flair to. The charms you’ve chosen are gorgeous, and they can definitely go with any outfit. I’ll have to check of Emma & Rose!

~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

• Reply Tandya September 26, 2017 at 1:41 PM

Aww, such a fun charm bracelet. I am a charm bracelet collector, so thank you for introducing me to the Emma & Roe Charm collection! These will also make for the perfect gift, especially with the holidays coming up. I love the pink colors you chose, it does go great with the Spring!

XO
    Tandya

• Reply Jill Wright September 26, 2017 at 2:30 PM

I feel like we all have a little pink obsession. As soon as the weather warms up, my colour comes out… And I’m usually a monochrome wearer. I’m loving your new charm bracelet. I’m not a big jewellery wearer either but you’re right, you can never go wrong with a fabulous bracelet. I’ll check out Emma and Rose!

J. x

• Reply Darya September 27, 2017 at 11:15 PM

Hello love!

I’m literally obsessed over your bracelet from Emma & Roe Charm collection! Mostly, I like that cute pink Murano glass charm! It’s so girly and stylish! Will definitely check out their site for more!

xoxo

• Reply Darya September 27, 2017 at 11:19 PM

Hello Eliza!

I love your selection of Autumn Fashion Styles 2017! Absolutely agree with the words «fashion fades, style not» and I like your stylish picks! They are so elegant as well as fierce! Thank you for this fashion video and a dose of fashion inspiration!

xoxo

• Reply Eliza September 28, 2017 at 3:57 AM

This Emma & Roe bracelet looks so feminine and elegant. And I love the idea of the customisation. It’s always great to have something that belongs to you only. Can’t wait to check out their website and see all the jewellery they have to offer. Great post, babe!

Cheers, Eliza | http://www.fashion-confession.com

• Reply Open Kloset September 28, 2017 at 5:46 PM

Hey Darling,
    Hows you?
    Love charm Bracelets, And Yours are just Gorgeous:)I have to check out Emma & Roe Charm Collection:) Never Heard about this brand Before:) But obsessed:)

Love Kisses
    Open Kloset By Karina
    Happy Week

• Reply marcy September 29, 2017 at 5:30 AM

I love investing in accessories!! I feel it’s a great way to style your look. So obsess with charm bracelets they are so cute and love the fact you can choose your own. I would definitely choose something related to travel and if I can something related to any country I have ever visited. Its a nice way to keep those memories with you in your hand. I also think its a great gift to give a best friend like a similar charm 🙂

xoxo
    Marcy

• Reply Candace September 30, 2017 at 8:40 AM

I used to not be the biggest fan of pink, but after a while, I finally learned to let go of thinking that I couldn’t be a tomboy AND wear pink. I must say this charm bracelet from Emma & Roe is a lovely piece! The thing with charm bracelets is that you can mix and match the charms based on your personality and I, for one, hate wearing something that someone else is wearing. That glass charm in the middle is gorgeous!

• Reply Diana October 5, 2017 at 1:10 AM

This bracelet is really so pretty. The idea of personalisation your bracelet adds an sentimental value. I think, it could work as a wonderful gift to any celebration. Definitely, know your obsession with pink.