lifestyle, travel

ROW NYC

June 4, 2017

Back on the grind and this weekend I am spending my time at ROW NYC.

The ROW NYC hotel has pioneered a new era of individuality among Times Square hotels by meeting NYC’s signature urban grit with grandeur. ROW NYC transforms your New York city stay into a completely contemporary experience – with a front row view to Times Square that’s truly incomparable.

By now you should know that location plays a huge part in the choosing of my hotel stays and the ROW NYC hotel is no exception. Whenever I ask my friends for a hotel recommendation in NYC they always recommend a Times Square hotel and with ROW NYC being in prime location only minutes away from Times Square what’s there to think about?

Fun fact the ROW NYC used to be called the Milford Plaza but rebranded into ROW NYC in 2014. They still kept the blinds which say Goodnight M. in each room – this is the perfect addition to what is already a super cute room. The room we stayed in was themed yellow and the wall behind our bed had the word RESTaurant in bold. Such a nice touch to the design of the room.

I loved that ROW NYC has its own on-site food hall (called City Kitchen) that offers an endless range of dining choices. Other perks also include District M a complete chic cocktail lounge, CYC an indoor spin studio and a blow dry bar called Glam&Go.

All in all this weekend in New York City has been absolutely fabulous thanks to an amazing stay at ROW NYC. I hope you enjoyed my review of ROW NYC. Have you stayed in a Times Square hotel before? Let me know about your experience.

You Might Also Like

24 Comments

• Reply Michelle June 5, 2017 at 3:35 AM

So cool Mandy! I’ve never been to Row but I remember the Milford Plaza and their commercials on TV LOL. What a fun, modern space. Sounds like they have great on site perks – love that they have a spin studio and a blowout place. Sounds like you are living it up in NYC!
    XO

• Reply Vanessa Berlin June 5, 2017 at 6:07 AM

Such a modern hotel, Row, NYC is the meaning of a contemporary place to spend lovely days. I absolutely love the themed yellow detail in your room. So unique!
    I would like to stay in that hotel, love its decoration.

Vanessa

• Reply Thomas Falkenstedt June 5, 2017 at 7:11 AM

I’ve stayed in plenty and always strive to find new ones to try out in Times Square and I haven’t actually been to ROW (nor the Milford Plaza). Judging by your pictures it’s an amazing spot to spend a few nights at and I also love that they have a food concept of their own too. And I think it’s quite considerate that every room says Goodnight M as in Mandy, haha. Thanks for the tip for yet another great place to stay at in NYC, Mandy! Will definitely check out ROW.
    xoxo
    Thomas

• Reply Britta June 5, 2017 at 7:35 AM

I love the decor at ROW! Very cool interior and the fact that they kept the old blinds to keep the history.
    It sounds like it is placed perfectly in the city if you want to go exploring! ROW will definitely be on my list when I am going to NYC next time.

• Reply Christine Kong June 5, 2017 at 4:12 PM

What a cute hotel! I am all about location too when it comes to hotels and this one is in the prime spot being next to Times Square. I love the room decor and the bright RESTaurant sign is perfet to wake up to! The food hall is a must especially when getting a quick bite to eat or late night munchies. I also like that there is a blow dry bar at the hotel too so that you can always look your best. What a fabulous stay! xoxo, Christine

• Reply Diana June 6, 2017 at 2:27 AM

City Kitchen is my favorite place in NYC, I ate there several times. I never stayed at this hotel, but definitely will check out next time Row Nyc hotel. Great pictures, did you switch your camera?

• Reply Aimara June 6, 2017 at 4:23 AM

This is a really cool Hotel Mandy!
    That room is just to die for! Location is super important to me when traveling and the row seems like such a good option.
    Love the fact they have food hall with a lot of dining choices and a cocktail lounge,
    Thank you so much for sharing! Def considering this hotel as an option next time I’m in NYC!
    XO
    Aimara

• Reply Jennifer Lee Quattrucci June 6, 2017 at 5:04 AM

Dear Mandy,
    I have definitely noticed that location is important to you and that’s why I’m always fascinated by your accounts and so obsessed with the gorgeousness of the views you capture. I love that they kept the M for Milford and it’s so cool that you had a special Goodnight M for ‘Mandy!’ I also love the prominent yellow and the ‘Rest’ in restaurant decor. I would love to stay at ROW NYC and especially visit the blow dry bar and spin studio!
    Love,
    Jennifer

• Reply Andreea Birsan June 6, 2017 at 5:40 AM

Total envy! Row NYC looks like the most perfect place to stay at and it makes me dream of NYC even more, Not sure what I adore more about it, the modern interior, the bar or the place where it is located! And indeed, the location of an accommodation plays a huge role in choosing if to book it or not. Have a lovely week ahead! xx

Andreea,

• Reply Candace June 6, 2017 at 6:26 AM

I knew this hotel sounded familiar; I stayed here my first time in NYC some years back and they were actually remodeling at the time! For some reason, I thought it was The Milford NYC before, but I could be way off. It was a Groupon deal haha. Boy, I missed out on this beauty. I may have to return just to have this amazing view. Who doesn’t want to be able to overlook Times Square during their stay? It’s such a beautiful sight to see and I’m quite sure you enjoyed yourself here!

• Reply Brown Eyed Toast June 6, 2017 at 7:54 AM

I live a few avenues from The Row, so I frequent City Kitchen a lot. But little did I know their rooms and amenities were so cute as well! The yellow theme is just adorable, and the illuminated “REST” sign is the perfect touch to a comfortable and chic hotel room. Did you get to try any foods from City Kitchen by any chance? I’m a huge fan of Dough Doughnuts and Luke’s Lobster, both of which have food stalls inside, so you’ll spot me there quite frequently heh 😛 Also, I had no idea The Row had a blow dry bar, such useful information! I normally get my hair done at a Drybar nearby, but when it gets too busy, Glma&Go sounds like a perfect alternative. Thanks for such a great recap, inspired to look into a staycation here now 🙂

xo Soo | http://www.BrownEyedToast.com

• Reply Eliza June 6, 2017 at 7:37 PM

I totally agree with you – the location plays a huge role in exploring the city. And this hotel, located near Times Square sounds fantastic. When I’ll be visiting NYC, I’ll be sure to reserve the room there. I’m absolutely in love with the design, it’s so glam and lovely!

Cheers, Eliza | http://www.fashion-confession.com

• Reply Manda June 7, 2017 at 3:01 AM

ROW NYC looks and sounds amazing! You can’t really beat a Time Square view! I had no idea that it used to be called Milford Plaza! I love the Goodnight M blinds! Wow the RESTaurant sign is so cool! I love the idea of them having their own on-site food hall! I love having so many options! I’m really loving the CYC indoor spin studio and what girl doesn’t love a blow dry bar?! What a fabulously fun place to stay! Adding to my list!

Manda | http://EvocativelyChosen.com

• Reply Eva June 7, 2017 at 3:23 AM

Very nice yellow bedroom, gives you a lot of energy. Hope you enjoyed as well this awesome staying .
    Xx
    Eva

• Reply Open Kloset June 7, 2017 at 3:30 AM

Hey Sweetie,
    Hows you?
    What a Modern and Unique Hotel, ROW, NYC:)
    Loved your Room so much, The Details and Design sooo Cool:)
    I would enjoy the Time Square View too:)
    Definitely want to Visit ROW , Loved everything what you showed:)
    That RESTaurant Decooo is sooo Unique:)
    This Hotel is on my List for sure:)
    Love Kisses
    Happy Tuesday
    Open Kloset By Karina

• Reply marcy June 7, 2017 at 4:32 AM

I have been to NY so many times but I’ve to say never stayed near the Time Square area at all. I always stayed near central park / Manhattan area. But next time would love to stay in Time Square so will add The Row to my list. The hotel looks amazing, the space looks so modern and comfy too!

xoxo
    Marcy

• Reply Jessica June 7, 2017 at 5:44 AM

The decor is beautiful and very unique. The hotel is located in a very convenient area with easy access to everything Times Square has to offer. Xo, Jessica

• Reply Tandya June 7, 2017 at 12:49 PM

This hotel looks so pretty! I love the contemporary feel and the pop of yellow near the headboard. I never stay in Time Square while in the city, but The Row makes me want to reconsider! Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Jessie June 7, 2017 at 1:48 PM

ROW NYC is so stylish and trendy! Mandy, You have really stayed almost all the most trendy boutique hotels in NYC! What a lucky girl. I love how ROW NYC use pop of yellow as their coloured theme! Love it! and prime location too, next to Time Square. Thanks for sharing babe! Saving this for my next trip.

xx, Jessie

• Reply Sheree June 7, 2017 at 8:40 PM

What a cool hotel to stay near Time Square, it is at such a great location especially in the heart of NYC. I like the contemporary and stylish decor and bright yellow headboard. It is also cool to have an on site bar for when you want to wind down and chill in the lobby!

xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

• Reply Maryam June 8, 2017 at 8:00 AM

What a modern hotel! I’ve heard about Row NYC before, but had not actually seen the inside. I really like the contemporary and bold decor, specially the yellow details in the room. Also, I think their location is so prime, right in Time Square. I will keep them in mind planning my next trip to NY.

xo, Maryam

• Reply Jacqueline June 8, 2017 at 11:21 AM

OMG this place looks like heaven! I’m looking at going to NYC next year and I definitely will keep this in mind. Love that they have a little food court type area and the lounge. And the modern design is right up my alley. Also love that it’s in prime location!

• Reply Warren Pasi June 8, 2017 at 12:31 PM

Oh I love NYC! Saw your snap on instagram and loved it! So I had to check out the blog post. This place looks fabulous so modern and stylish, I love the layout. I’m hoping to be in NYC for fashion week next year so will have to keep this place in mind if I end up going. Have a fab time in New York Mandy XOWP

• Reply Jessica June 10, 2017 at 7:56 AM

I remember the commercials for the Milford Plaza. That’s taking it way back now. Times Square is definitely a hot spot and I love that that area is so much better than back in the day. The clean lines and trendy look of it definitely makes it a place to visit, even if for a staycation in the heart of it all! xo, jessica